Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Teddy's Adventures With Beckham!

My mommy's printer stopped working last night, so she made a special post for Teddy and I on my sister's site that she sometimes posts to.

I hope you like my pictures. When my mommy gets my photos printed, she is going to bring them in for Mrs. Hewins to paste into Teddy's journal!

Love, Beckham

Photobucket
We dressed up as Spidey together!

Photobucket
Beckham and Teddy learned new Spiderman moves!

Photobucket
Then, Teddy and Beckham went to Fujiyama and watched their meal be prepared on a hot skillet right in front of them! Look at the smoke coming out of the onion! It was so cool and smoking hot!

Photobucket
Then, we went bowling!

Photobucket
The balls were heavy but we had so much fun together! Peyton bowled with us too!

Photobucket
Finally, the boys went together to get their hair cut. Teddy didn't want his hair cut because his fur is perfect the way it is, but Beckham needed a trim because his hair was getting really long.
Afterward, we got to choose a lollipop!

We loved our time with Teddy!

We hope you enjoyed the photos. Tomorrow they will be pasted into Teddy's journal!


No comments:

Post a Comment